These pan fried cinnamon bananas are so tasty. They simply require a few minutes to create and they are caramelized on the outside with a sweet and soft inside and make a fantastic dessert topping.
Ripe bananas would function nicely in this recipe, but I would not advise using overripe bananas. The bananas get softer when they cook themso more ripe bananas would become very mushy.
I eat my pan fried bananas on their own, however they’d taste great served on ice cream or you might eat them with yogurt or perhaps on french toast or pancakes.
I add the cinnamon adds a fantastic depth to the flavour, but if you don’t like. You may absolutely leave it all out. The sweet bananas flavor great on their own with no spices.
Please, if you like this Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks.
Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
- 2 bananas cut into ½" pieces
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp raw honey or regular honey
- 1 tbsp butter
- Combine the cinnamon, honey and butter in a frying pan over medium-high-heat till melted and blended.
- Add the banana pieces and cook for 4 minutes before the bottoms begin to caramelize and turn golden brown. Adjust the temperature and cooking time as necessary in order they don’t burnoff.
- Flip all of the banana pieces and cook for an additional 4 minutes before the opposite side is golden brown.
- Serve immediately over ice cream, pancakes, french toast or yogurt.