This salmon avocado salad is a wholesome salad recipe that is big on taste and nutrients. A moist, pan seared salmon is layered on top of avocado, spinach, tomatoes, and red onions. Then drizzled with a homemade lemon vinaigrette. It is light yet filling, and easy enough to be made in under 20 minutes.
It is layered with savory and fresh flavors, which makes it the perfect salad. But keep reading to get a few hints about the best way best to look for salmon, sear it flawlessly, and keep it.
It is possible to use the dressing on future salads or as a marinade for meat. It is great on chicken too. To produce this Whole30 only leave the sweetener from the dressing.
Salmon Avocado Salad
- 2 salmon filets
- 1 avocado diced
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled and sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Dressing
- 1 recipe lemon vinaigrette
- Heat olive oil in a large-pan over medium-high-heat, then season the salmon filets with pepper and salt and athe salmon filets top side down and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip the salmon and cook for 2-3 minutes or till the salmon is largely opaque, with only a smidge of softness nevertheless at the center.
- Split each one the other salad ingredients between 2 bowls, then put the cooked salmon at the top. Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small-bowl and drizzle on top.
Please, if you like this Salmon Avocado Salad recipe. You can PIN it!!! to your favorite board NOW! Thank you. You can see the full recipe here downshiftology.