This Sheet Pan Sausage & Peppers is a delicious, healthy and flavorful meal. It a juicy chicken sausage, sweet shallots and a simple pinch of Italian seasoning. Serve with hoagie rolls, couscous, or any of your favorite greens.
The classic combination of sausage and peppers is great. While many recipes call for sautéing them together in a pan, they are also perfect for sheet-pan cooking.
The sausages get a crispy edge if they’re roasted. These sausages can be combined with a few shallots to create a delicious, simple dish with amazing flavor.
Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Peppers
- 4 links chicken sausage
- 4 shallots
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 bell peppers any color
- 1 and ½ tbsp olive oil
- 10-12 cranks freshly-cracked black pepper
- fresh parsley, rosemary, or other herbs optional garnish
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large rimmed baking-sheet with parchment-paper.
- Cut sausages into 1-inch coins and chop peppers into 1-inch pieces. Peel and quarter shallots. All of these ingredients should be combined in a large bowl. Toss together olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Spread the sausage and vegetable mixture on a baking-sheet. Roast for 18-20 minutes till crispy and tender. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, rosemary or any other herbs you like. Serve!
Please, if you like this Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Peppers recipe, don’t forget to give the STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here nourish-and-fete.
For make this recipe later, you can PIN IT!